Dolomite is a carbonate of calcium and magnesium. It has fine crystalline structure with high brightness.
Chemical Formula :
- Dolomite has extensive application in steel plant, ceramic tiles, plastics and paper.
- It has very good exterior durability and so it has good application in paints.
- Construction & Building : Due to the mineral\\\\\\\'s increased hardness and density, while asphalt and concrete applications prefer dolomite as filler for its strength and hardness.
- Glass & Ceramics : Uses as a source of Magnesium. Large quantities of processed dolomite used in the production of Float glass. It also finds use in the manufacture of Mineral Wool.
- Steel Industry : Used as a sintering agent in iron ore palletization or as a flux agents in steel making.
- Agriculture : uses serve for pH control. Used as a Soil Conditioner.
- Paints : Used widely in cement paints, exterior paints, primers, putties, powder coatings and industrial finishes.
- Plastic : Used in PVC footwear, PVC pipes, cables and others.
- Paper : Used as integral filler in paper to give smoothness and gloss.
- Adhesives : Used in adhesives and carpet backing.
- Rubber : It is used in toothpaste, cosmetic and soap industry.
Packing and Supply: 50 Kgs. HDPE bags./
or as per customer demands.
Material Storage : Keep in closed container. Store in cool, dry & ventilated area. Keep away from strong acids. CO2 may be released on contact with strong acids. This material is non-hazardous and non-flammable.
Self Life : The life span is up to 5 years.
Safe Handling Recommendations : Utilize normal precautions for employee protection when handling chemical products. Use of standard PPE is recommended for employee comfort and safety. See Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) prior to use.
Note : The information provided are based on test report and reference. The user should test sample before bulk trial. This is purely natural process minerals. So there is possibility of purity ± 5%.